About 4 years ago I replaced all the CFLs in my house with these.The rep gave a presentation at a local restaurant.

My wife was eager for the change, thinking the CFLs might be exacerbating her seizures. Rep said they should last 25 years, and that if any bulbs failed we should return them to you for replacement so that they could evaluate the cause of failure. The packaging says they should last up to 22.8 years. After about 3 years, LED elements started going dark.

Turns out there's a 3 year warranty.

Viribright reluctantly replaced the 8 bulbs that had failed (out 30) with an improved model, but I had to pay to ship the bad bulbs back to them.Since then, they've continued breaking down, and I have no recourse except to replace them.

bruce.nevin wrote the review because of bad quality at Viribright and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Viribright to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viribright led bulb for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Viribright?

Comments